Sunday, May 17, 2009

MY LAST HOLIDAY

Last holiday my family and I went to Taronga Zoo. The weather was sunny and very beatiful. we left home at 9am in in the morning and we reached Circular Quay at 10am. Then we caught the ferry to Taronga Zoo.

The first thing we saw were the elephants. Then we saw kangaroos, monkeys, different kind of cats, dingoes.By this time my daughters were very hungry we sat down under a tree and we had our lunch.

After that we watched a bird show. It was amazing and we came to know there are two thousand seven hundred different kinds of birds in Australia. Then we saw the bats, koalas, snakes, crocodiles, griffes, red pandas, lions, tigers, dolphins, lizards, deers, goats. We took lots of photos.

Finally we went for a sky safari. My family and I really enjoyed it and my daughters got very important information to do their assessments in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment